Frequency multiplier FM210
The new FM210 complements the portfolio of our signal converters by improved performance in the area of fast and stable frequency multiplication. The FM210 is a frequency converter which is similar to the function of a gear. Like a gear, the transmission ratio between the primary and secondary side can be freely configured. However, in a much more comfortable and flexible way. The two parameters for dividend and divisor can be freely set in the range from 0.0005 - 9.9999. In this way, division ratios can be set with an accuracy that excludes a cumulative residual error.
- Synchronous Controllers , Electronic Shafts for synchronization of drives, speeds, positions, events
- Controllers for Processing on the Fly , Flying Saws, Flying Shears, Flying Punchers etc.
- Controllers for Rotary Processing, Rotating Cutters, Rotary Punchers, Labelling and Printing Machines
- Controllers for Rotary Shears and Eccentric Shears, for cut-to-length lines with coil steel
- Winding and Tension Controllers , for use with winders, unwinders, traverse control and tension control
- Special Controllers for Tubular Bag Machines (Packing), Intermitting Label Printing Machines etc.
- Encoder Simulator for easy simulation of incremental encoder signals
- Power Supply Module for supply of all units needing a 24 VDC power input
- HMI Operator Terminals for use with motrona motion controllers
- PROFIBUS Gateway for easy PROFIBUS connection of all motrona units to PROFIBUS DP
- Cables and Connectors
- Mounting Clamps and Brackets
- Plexiglass Caps, for front protection of indicators
Motrona range of products.are about
Control - Motion - Interfacing
Mastec recommends these products after many sites reorting success with complex problems using Motrona.
Motrona is distinguished from competitors because of innovative development in hardware and software, modern production methods, high quality and performance together with the market experience of more than 25 years serving customers worldwide.
- Panel Meters and Process Indicators with analogue input, with optional outputs and interfaces
- Electronic Counters, Position Counters, High-Speed Counters, Differential Counters etc.
- Tachometers, Speed Displays and Frequency Meters with optional outputs and interfaces
- Timers and Stopwatches, for industrial time-measuring applications
- SSI Indicators, Parallel Indicators, Serial Displays for Absolute Encoders and Sensors
- PROFIBUS and CANBUS Indicators, Display Units and Preset Units for PROFIBUS and CANBUS
- Monitors for overspeed, underspeed, standstill, direction of rotation, slip, skew position, shaft fracture
Talk to a MasTec Sales Engineer
Product Example - Encoder Converters:-
hree new digital - analog signal converters are now added to our product range. With these new models
speed / frequency / SSI and position information can be converted into high-precision analog values much faster and with greater functionality.
The FU210 and ZU210 are able to read in input signals up to 1 MHz and release them almost free of delay and transform them in scalable analog measured variables (current / voltage). Both signal converters can work with the input formats TTL / RS422, HTL differential, HTL PNP and HTL NPN. While the ZU210 evaluates the input signals as counters or position, the FU210 accepts them as frequency or velocity information.
The converted signals are available with a resolution of 16 bits, or as digital information via Modbus RTU for the further processing.
The IV210 with its SSI interface, which can be resolved up to 32 bits, switches absolute position values in the fractions of a millisecond in a high-precision current or voltage values.
In contrast to the previous models, all devices offer an extended encoder supply with 5 VDC and 24 VDC.
As a result, all commercially available encoders can be operated. In addition, six control inputs and outputs ensure flexible application, all in a very compact housing.
© MasTec Ltd 1997- 2021