series AC load will be on market soon
series programmable AC electronic load is applied to test the
AC power-generating equipments, such as UPS,AC power supplies,
and some other equipments either with active current or inactive
current, such as switches,breakers, fuses, connectors and power
semiconductors. M93 series AC electronic load can analog the
load state in which power factors can be adjustable, which provides
effective method to test the running sate of AC products in real
work condition and thus improve the reliablity of the products.
DC electronic load operation modes: CC,CV,CR,CW
Supporting AC electronic load operation modes: common electronic
load mode and rectifier electronic load mode
Suppporting analog voltage, current monitoring function
Supporting short circuit analog function
Over power, over current, over voltage, over heat protection
Power factor ranges from 0 to 1(phase difference could be exceeding
or lagging when in rectifier electronic load mode)
Applicable to measure time, such as measuring the life time of
batteries, UPS, fuses, breakers,etc
Applicable to measure the V, I, PF, CF, P, Q, S, F, R, Ip-/+
TC.ACS is a series
of full digital, full 4 quadrant 3-phase AC power sources with
exceptional programming features. Each TC.ACS unit represents
a three-in-one configuration:
- Versatile synthesized
3-phase grid simulator with 4 fully controlled active outputs.
Operation mode setting per comprehensive software tools. Note
the fully active N-connection available at the Simulator Port.
- Built-in full 4-Quadrant 1 to 3-phase power amplifier with
outstanding qualities, 3 independent and galvanic isolated amplifier
inputs, especially suited for high bandwidth HIL applications
within the power laboratory, assisted by an external RT processor.
- Programmable RLC-load mode (electronic AC load with grid recuperation)
to substitute real and bulky resistors, inductors and capacitors.
Reactive power is recuperated into the 3-phase grid with maximum
|TC.ACS Series Features
and completely modular design
- High effectivity in all operation modes
- Ability to use an existing liquid cooling system directly
- Optional matched liquid-to-air cooling unit TC.LAE available
- Possibility of upgrading to systems of up to 1 MVA
- High level of system dynamics, = 5 kHz modulation bandwidth
- Non-restrictive capability of refeeding in the Q4 operation
- Possibility of operating as an autonomous 4-Q and 3-phase quasi-analogue
- Possibility of Hardware-in-the loop-operation (HIL
- User friendly application software with pre-configured test
- Possibility of integrating into a complete SAS simulation and
- Galvanic isolation available as an option without derating
the simulator port data
-Three different operation modes:
a) Programmable Grid Simulator
b) Remote operated 4Q AC voltage amplifier
c) Electronic AC-load featuring programmable RLC load impedance
- March 2019
AC Loads are a complex
piece of equipment much more so than DC Loads.
All these instruments
can be interfaced and controlled by computers to make Test Systems
automatic. The interface can be LAN (Ethernet), GPIB, (General
Purpose Interface Bus) or Serial comms.
All these Test instruments
have hundreds of commands built in that you can control with
a PC via the interface to make them do certain things for you
and they send back heaps of data as they do their testing.
Usually there is a
bank of Instruments in a Test Suite, the Itech IT8600 would only
be one of several usually.
This field of Test
Instruments is huge and very sophisticated.
Anyone building a
device that makes AC power would need a device like the Itech
IT8600 to verify and document its performance. This is called
Characterising or learning the devices personality under every
conceivable operation mode.
is ITECH latest series of AC/DC electronic loads with power range
0~14.4 kVA and adjustable frequency 45 Hz ~ 450 Hz. The unique
oscilloscope waveform display function of IT8600's can display
input voltage & current as waveform. It is equipped with
measurement modes for different parameters such as inrush current,
peak value, effective value, PF (power factor). Voltage harmonics
measurement capacity is up to 50th. The built-in RS232, GPIB,
LAN and USB communication interfaces are for reliable and fast
control. IT8600 is the perfect solution for testing UPS, inverters,
AC power supplies and relevant AC electronic components etc.
range: 45 Hz~450 Hz
- Power range: 0~14.4 kVA
- Voltage range: 50~420 Vrms, 15~260 Vrms
- Current range: 0~1 60 Arms
- Parallel connection/ three-phase control *1
- 7 LCD screen
- Oscilloscope function supporting display of voltage and current
- High-speed AD sampling, real-time capture waveform
- Measure Vrms, Vpk, Vdc, Irms, Ipk, Idc, W, VA, VAR,CF, PF and
- Measures THD ( V ) up to 50th Harmonic
- AC electronic load: CC/CR/CP mode
- DC electronic load: CC/CR/CP/CV mode
- External 0~10 V analog control input, voltage and current analog
- OTP, OCP, OVP, UVP and OPP protection function
- GPIB, LAN and USB communication interfaces and external USB
flash disk interface
* 1 IT8615 and IT8615L are with the function
series of programmable electronic loads feature a comprehensive
set of both AC and DC test functions.
When in constant current operation the user can select between
sine, square and DC waveforms. An adjustable frequency up to
440Hz is provided. Peak currents can be simulated with the crest
factor mode. A leading or lagging power factor can be set with
adjustments from unity to 0 lagging or leading. The desired wave
can be recalled from the front panel or selected via an optional
computer interface. The load can also be operated in constant
power, voltage, resistance or linear CC modes.
tests include UPS efficiency, PV inverter efficiency, UPS back-up
time, battery discharge time, UPS transfer time, short circuit
and fuse/breaker trip testing. Other interesting features of
the ELPA-SINE include a Turbo mode which can test currents up
to double the maximum current of the unit up to 1 second, ideal
for inrush current testing.
The 4 digit display
simultaneously provides actual values taken by the load. Users
can toggle between various measurements for: voltage, current,
power, frequency, crest factor, power factor and harmonics. On
request the load can be built with a GPIB, RS-232, USB or LAN
remote control interfaces. A host of protection features guard
the unit against over power, voltage, current and temperature.
Voltage Model 350Vrms
Max. Power Model 180kVA
Max. Current Model 0 - 337.5Arms
Operating Modes CC, CR, CV, CP, CF, Turbo, Rectifier
Case Style Rack Mount